Why become a member? ×

Godin A5 Fretless

zapp

Just a bit of a feeler really to see if there's any interest in my Godin A5 Fretless Bass. This is in excellent condition, plays beautifully and comes complete with the proper Godin fitted gig bag. Sound wise it can go from a fretless bark when played near the bridge to an almost EUB sound when played up by the neck. I'm not playing in a band at the moment and it seems like a bit of a waste just hanging on the wall. It has round wounds on it at the moment but it will come with a new set of Ernie Ball custom gauge flats as well. Looking for £700. I'll post a couple of pics in a day or two.

An excellent bass (I use a fretted A5). Price is very reasonable too. I took this vid of an A5 fretless in action in January in the Godin room at NAMM, with a delighted Robert Godin standing next to me. I now know that it is pronounced 'go-dan'.

Thanks for the positive comments guys.....and the vid clip BTBM :) . For anyone looking for a genuine quality instrument beautifully put together with great usable tones this really is the One.

Bump and a tastey reduction. £650 collected. I noticed the photo looks a bit bleached out. In reality the top of the Bass is a more mellow tan colour.....easier on the eye.

[quote name='zapp' post='856548' date='Jun 3 2010, 08:55 PM']Bump and a tastey reduction. £650 collected. I noticed the photo looks a bit bleached out. In reality the top of the Bass is a more mellow tan colour.....easier on the eye.[/quote]

Collected from where?

[quote name='zapp' post='856966' date='Jun 4 2010, 10:48 AM']Kings Lynn, Norfolk. :)[/quote]

That's a shame. A bit too far to collect. Very interested.

Edited by obbm