Why become a member? ×

Kinsman pedal boards

jwood662

I have one, they're alright for the money, however I managed to bend the bottom of the case resting my foot on it before I was about to stomp on a pedal (but I dont think that it was designed to hold my weight :lol:). This means that the board's a little hard to close, but its nothing too bad.

Apart from that it all seems to be holding up pretty well since January '10, doing atleast 1 band practice a week only picking up some minor scrapes along the way, the velcro that came with it didnt last very long so you'll probably want to just ditch it early on for some better stuff.

I can give you pics of how mines doing later on in the week if you want, my dads off with the camera so cant show you just now :)

Altogether if you want a cheap, decent sized board, I'd certainly recomend it! :rolleyes:

Yup, I have one. With careful arrangement and cabling you can get a lot of pedals in there. It's not going to stand up to international touring, but for carting stuff off to the occasional gig it's more than adequate. I put a layer of foam about 1" thick on top of my pedals, then put my leads on top of that. At the gig I just lift the lid, run cables to amp & guitar, power supply cable to mains.