Why become a member? ×

Aguilar Tone Hammer

Lee-Man

[quote name='richardd' post='847599' date='May 25 2010, 03:41 PM']:) How is the old Sadowsky Lee :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hey Rich how are you? Yes still have the Sadowsky, it's been toured pretty hard for the last couple of years, got a couple of new ones now to go with it:)
Do you still do the jam at the Runner (has the runner closed?).

Hi Lee,Glad you still have the Sadowsky it is a lovely bass, no theRunner closed a couple of years ago,now playing with a 4piece band called Sloegin,which is one of the best band's I have played in,doing modern Blues/Rock covers.we are at The Chestnut Tree Mansfield Road on June 10th if you are at a loose end,are you still with the the Scar band, Regards Rich :)

[quote name='richardd' post='849393' date='May 27 2010, 01:37 PM']Hi Lee,Glad you still have the Sadowsky it is a lovely bass, no theRunner closed a couple of years ago,now playing with a 4piece band called Sloegin,which is one of the best band's I have played in,doing modern Blues/Rock covers.we are at The Chestnut Tree Mansfield Road on June 10th if you are at a loose end,are you still with the the Scar band, Regards Rich :)[/quote]

10th, hmm might be free, will try and pop down. Not playing with Roddy Radiation's band any more, we had another baby and The Specials got back together so I felt it was time to move on. I'm lecturing music stuff full time now which helped loads financially. Still doing a fare few gigs, more deps then any thing else at the moment.