Why become a member? ×

"Airhead" Bass Cab "Sold Subject To the Usual"

I believe this cab started it's life as a Carlsbro Bass Bomber Combo. The Amp has been removed leaving a 2U wide rack slot at the top. Had planned to either use it as
1) Practice Cab
2) Install an Amp and use as a Combo for Small Gigs or
3) Put another Horn in the rack slot and use it for On Stage monitoring.
As usual plans change and it is now in the way. It cost me £30 + delivery, but it's in the way so £25 and it's yours. It's worth that for the Speaker and Hardware alone if you don't want the Cab.
The MarkBass head IS NOT INCLUDED :)
[attachment=49952:Airhead1.JPG][attachment=49953:Airhead2.JPG][attachment=49954:Airhead3.JPG]

Edited by BassBunny

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='840264' date='May 17 2010, 09:59 PM']What are the specs on this; cab size, power rating, resistance etc?[/quote]
It is a Carlsbro Bass Bomber.
Dimensions (HxWxD)mm: 650 x 540 x 345
Will have to remove the speaker to check, but I believe it is a Carlsbro Powertone 150W. Not sure of impedance, will have a butcher's tommorow.

[quote name='BassBunny' post='840302' date='May 17 2010, 10:20 PM']It is a Carlsbro Bass Bomber.
Dimensions (HxWxD)mm: 650 x 540 x 345
Will have to remove the speaker to check, but I believe it is a Carlsbro Powertone 150W. Not sure of impedance, will have a butcher's tommorow.[/quote]
Thanks! A friend is looking for a seperate cab to run with a 210 so this might be ideal..

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='840402' date='May 18 2010, 12:09 AM']Thanks! A friend is looking for a seperate cab to run with a 210 so this might be ideal..[/quote]

Checked the Speaker and there isn't any info at all as to Impedance and Power Rating. Have contacted Carlsbro Support for the answer and will post as soon as I know.
Guy i spoke to is pretty sure it is a 150W 8 Ohm Carlsbro Powertone speaker which he is sure are made for Carlsbro by Celestion. he has gone off to confirm.

[quote name='MB1' post='841191' date='May 18 2010, 05:50 PM']MB1. :rolleyes:
That Mark Bass head is looking a bit lost in there Stuart! :lol:
BUMP.[/quote]

It's all nice and snug back in it's case now Martin, so no need to worry :)

[quote name='BassBunny' post='841153' date='May 18 2010, 05:15 PM']Checked the Speaker and there isn't any info at all as to Impedance and Power Rating. Have contacted Carlsbro Support for the answer and will post as soon as I know.
Guy i spoke to is pretty sure it is a 150W 8 Ohm Carlsbro Powertone speaker which he is sure are made for Carlsbro by Celestion. he has gone off to confirm.[/quote]
Ok, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='BassBunny' post='841153' date='May 18 2010, 05:15 PM']Checked the Speaker and there isn't any info at all as to Impedance and Power Rating. Have contacted Carlsbro Support for the answer and will post as soon as I know.
Guy i spoke to is pretty sure it is a 150W 8 Ohm Carlsbro Powertone speaker which he is sure are made for Carlsbro by Celestion. he has gone off to confirm.[/quote]

And apparently it is an 8 Ohm 150W Carlsbro Powertone, (which I am led to believe are manufactured by Celestion). I have also checked it out with a meter and it is exactly the same as 2 Eminence 8 Ohm speakers i have.