Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Sandberg PM4 Custom Shop for New Series US Fender P Bass

Feel very foolish after extolling the virtues of this bass only a while back, but that's nothing new given my track record :)

This is one of the best basses I've owned or played but going from the Jazz dimension neck to my Fender P Bass is causing me a few problems. It's a Custom Shop model and has a gorgeous aged white finish (faded in parts and yellowish overall), has been lightly reliced in the factory and also has dot markers on the fretboard which is unusual and in my opinion and massive bonus over the usual Sandberg necks.

However, I am doing my damndest to keep to 3 basses so this one has to go.

The P Bass is a 100% keeper, so what I'm looking for is a new series US Fender P that I can string with rounds to inter-change with my current Fender P strung with flats.

This a a trade only but happy to work a 3-way out. I've got my eye on Deaver's P Bass so if someone is willing to be the 3rd part of the deal that would be great.

Ideally I'm after a white/rw P Bass or a black /maple one. This bass is superb and there are more pics and a better description here:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=85769"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=85769[/url]

Comes with a padded Sandberg gigbag and is currently strung with La Bella Deep Talkin Flats.

EDIT:
Thanks for the interest so far. I've seen a bass I want, so I would be willing to sell this for £630 which includes a recent set up and a brand new set of La Bella Deep Talkin flatwounds

Here are a few pics:

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

Bump for a really nice bass - I have held this in my hands and its light, beautifully finished (with custom dots on the usually-unfinished Sandberg neck) and a really fast feeling neck. I would have nabbed this in an instant if I didn't already have Sid

[quote name='Clarky' post='838171' date='May 15 2010, 02:51 PM']Bump for a really nice bass - I have held this in my hands and its light, beautifully finished (with custom dots on the usually-unfinished Sandberg neck) and a really fast feeling neck. I would have nabbed this in an instant if I didn't already have Sid[/quote]

Cheers Clarky. I thought you liked it :)

Would totally vouch for the playability and quality of these basses - recently bought a PM4 Supreme
with block inlays. The neck is as nice and quick as my 76 jazz and the range of tones is super impressive. This sounds a very keen price too - a good deal for someone out there.