Why become a member? ×

Fodera NYC Black 2300 Euros

Brams77

I would like to sell my beloved Black NYC 2006 deluxe 35' bass.

It's got a REAL Pope preamp 2 band (today they have cheaper pre-amp installed) hand soldered by mr Pope himself.
It has a brass nut, transparant pickuard and flushmount straplocks.
It also has a white pickuard signed by Gerald Veaseley.
It got played by Anthony Wellington who loved it, great slap and finger tone, and yes it's just fodera all the way so tip top, it's not really a jazz bass kind of instrument,
it has that fodera sound so its bigger then a jazz
prolly the 35 inch and the tilted headstock... I dont know.
The body is alder the fb is rosewood and the neck is 3 pcs maple like my Emperor has.
Pickups are Duncans made for Fodera, I mean what can I say, hopefully someone is willing to snatch this one up.
I live in Holland so I'm willing to ship it.

Not keen on trades, but my interests could be Sadowsky MTD wood & tronics.

Price drop 2300 euro

Lets see what happens.

Best regards

Bram
[attachment=49733:bass1.jpg]
[attachment=49735:bass2.jpg]
[attachment=49736:bass3.jpg]
[attachment=49737:bass4.jpg]
[attachment=49738:bass5.jpg]

Edited by Brams77

Looks really nice - I've been really researching these recently and read some extremely good reviews of them from actual owners (as opposed to people who've spent 10 minutes playing in a busy shop).

Nice to have the old Pope pre-amp in it as well. Some reviews suggested there was a slight issue when they stopped using these but I think the very latest ones have very good pre amps in them as well now :rolleyes:

Unfortuantely I'm a 4 string guy these days :)

[quote name='molan' post='837554' date='May 14 2010, 08:45 PM']Looks really nice - I've been really researching these recently and read some extremely good reviews of them from actual owners (as opposed to people who've spent 10 minutes playing in a busy shop).

Nice to have the old Pope pre-amp in it as well. Some reviews suggested there was a slight issue when they stopped using these but I think the very latest ones have very good pre amps in them as well now :rolleyes:

Unfortuantely I'm a 4 string guy these days :)[/quote]

Well Ive played ones that wheren't that great, but then are lots of them that do sound great some even better then their really expensive cousins, and this is prolly the best one I could find, I really waited a long time to buy this one so.

4 string guy... ever tried E to C? I tell you plays a whole lot easier then B to G just a hint :lol:

I love those
(proud user of 2), u can hear some on my space : myspace.com/floraimondi (Kassad and Arretes are recorded with them)
I have to say they do sound like the bigger ones...
Good luck with sale

[quote name='k-sad' post='837898' date='May 15 2010, 09:44 AM']I love those
(proud user of 2), u can hear some on my space : myspace.com/floraimondi (Kassad and Arretes are recorded with them)
I have to say they do sound like the bigger ones...
Good luck with sale[/quote]

Yep I know you from TB, you got an early model with graphite neck and one 24 fret vers with maple board right with nice looking top. Great looking and sounding basses man! Thanks for the great bump! Love the arretes track by the way, sounds allmost identical to mine.

Ill try to put a clip up today or tomorrow.

Take care

Edited by Brams77

• 2 weeks later...

New pics price drop to 2400 euro

[attachment=50880:DSC_7584.jpg]
[attachment=50881:DSC_7585.jpg]
[attachment=50882:DSC_7588.jpg]
[attachment=50883:DSC_7589.jpg]
[attachment=50884:DSC_7592.jpg]

Edited by Brams77

"Doesn't work for my mate..." bump
^^

I just uploaded a song on my space with my 2 band NYC, "Oxydrogène" www.myspace.com/floraimondi , it's a live recording directly in a direct box, passive mode... come check it out if u wanna be convinced...

Cheers

• 3 months later...