Why become a member? ×

Status Retroglide Bass

MB1

On Ebay at the moment!
This is the first bass ive ever seen where ive thought......sell everything Now!...and buy it!...
A Stunning bit of Craftsmanship from Mr Green!..(.the backs done the same as the front)

Havent got a clue how to post the thread on here!.. if somebody could be so kind!.... :)

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='832828' date='May 10 2010, 09:33 AM']Et [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STATUS-GRAPHITE-RETROGLIDE-BASS-/150441877180?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item230708debc"]voilà[/url]. :)[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
....Cheers! Rich .. thats done Nothing whatsoever for my GAS! :lol: ....
...Payment by Postal Order Acceptable?....Wonder how much theyed charge for a £1950 Postal Order in the post office? :lol:

Edited by MB1

[quote name='crez5150' post='832833' date='May 10 2010, 09:47 AM']Oooh I'd love one of these to add to my Statii collection...... would have to change the Chav pick-up covers though[/quote]

MB1. :)
..."Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!...Have It!"...
.in a Burnage Styley! :rolleyes:

Edited by MB1

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Mr Fudge' post='832830' date='May 10 2010, 09:43 AM']I'd love 10 minutes with her, although would probably struggle to find something to do for the last 7 minutes. :)[/quote]
The 12" version of Mustang Sally?