Why become a member? ×

Hiwatt Custom 200 All Valve head

I bought this from new from a shop about three years ago. It has had very little use. I have managed to somehow ding the aluminium mesh grill on the back with two small indentations which dont affect anything, apart from that it is in 10/10 condition. The sound is incredible warm and punchy , will grind if required but will also do full fat and clean. It is very loud not too heavy and a beautifully made piece of eqiupment. Reluctant sale but I am just not using it and whilst I have held on to it because I want to, I now need to reluctantly sell. Pricing is tricky but I feel about £800 is fair - comments are very welcome on this. I can look into delivery but am reluctant, due to nauture of the beast, I would meet on the motorway near to bristol if this helps anyone interested and obviously straight collection is fine. pics below

cheers

[attachment=48977:DSC01754.JPG]
[attachment=48976:DSC01752.JPG]
[attachment=48978:DSC01755.JPG]
[attachment=48979:DSC01758.JPG]
[attachment=48980:DSC01759.JPG]

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='828626' date='May 5 2010, 04:38 PM']Go through my posts find any gear I own you want and I'll swap you (Everything except my thunderbird shaped overwater)

i kidd you not[/quote]

I know you are not kidding and thanks but the only reason I am letting this go is I need to free up some cash right now!