Why become a member? ×

SX Precision bass *SOLD*

Legion

Very recently bought - I think I had the intention of using it as a beater bass, its too nice for that to be honest. I'm also on the verge of a house sale/move/rent/god-knows-what-will-happen change of life and want to keep things minimal. Considering the Sadowsky that just arrived, this definitely has to go.

[attachment=48367:PICT0125.JPG]
[attachment=48368:PICT0126.JPG]
[attachment=48369:PICT0127.JPG]
[attachment=48370:PICT0128.JPG]
Looking for £120, still in the same condition as I bought it here (hope xzodar doesnt mind):

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=80198&hl=sx"]SX P bass[/url]

Only change is that its been strung with DR sunbeams and setup to my liking. Great bass for the money. Collection preferred but I will post if you want to cover the costs. Oh yea, and the cat likes it...

Jas

Edited by Legion

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='820761' date='Apr 27 2010, 03:57 PM']Can you measure the neck front to back and 1st and 12th frets please? Been trying to find the right size necks on a budget bass awhile.[/quote]
Let me get this right - you want the depth of the neck at the 1st and 12th frets yea?

[quote name='Legion' post='820729' date='Apr 27 2010, 03:28 PM']I'm also on the verge of a house sale/move/rent/god-knows-what-will-happen change of life and want to keep things minimal.[/quote]

Hope all's OK mate?

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' post='821506' date='Apr 28 2010, 08:49 AM']Just to confirm - this bass has Wizard Thumper pickups installed ? Will you post?

If yes to both, I'll have it.[/quote]

It does have Thumpers installed yes, and yes I will post it if you are happy to cover the cost. Let me know

J

[quote name='Beedster' post='821467' date='Apr 28 2010, 08:01 AM']Hope all's OK mate?[/quote]
All great Chris thanks for asking. It's just that our house might sell a lot sooner than we expected and we don't really have any concrete plans at the moment. Some of the crazy options might involve living in a caravan whilst converting a barn - Grand Designs styleee :)

Certainly looking at renting in the short term though. I shudder to think what we will do with all our stuff.