Why become a member? ×

*Withdrawn* Two Nemesis NSP210(E) Cabinets

bigevilman

Hey guys

I got these cabs a few months ago from Jamesemt after I was 'forced' into downgrading my rig. I now find myself getting complaints from the guitarist that I'm not loud enough! Cruel irony eh?

These cabs are great sounding things, and lightweight to boot! (40lb i believe) The only reason I'm getting rid of them is literally volume purposes. I need something that compete with showoff guitarists and drummers, so I'm gonna be giving the middle finger to the rest of the band and going back to big :)

Heres the specification:-

Nemesis NSP210 Bass Cabinet Specifications:
* Tweeter: T2004
* Speakers: 2 x ES 1040XL8
* Crossover: 3kHz @12 dB
* Power Handling: 300W RMS
* Frequency Response: 35Hz - 18kHz ±2dB
* Sensitivity: 102dB SPL@1W1M
* Impedance: 4 ohms
* Dimensions: 24-3/4"W x 16-1/4"H x 16-1/4"D
* Weight: 40 lbs.
* Inputs: 1/4 Jack and Speak-on

They're both in good condition apart from a little bit of carpet scuffing, which is to be expected.
I'm looking to trade for a decent 410 or bigger(8ohm). I need something that will pump out more volume from my eden wt800. Cash wise, I'll be looking for [b]£180[/b] each, but would rather have trade, as I'm going to be gigging every week from May onwards, unless someone wants to buy them straight, then I can go purchase someones Matamp cab :rolleyes:.

Cheers

Joe
[attachment=48230:_MG_1266.jpg][attachment=48229:Eden_Stack.jpg]

Edited by bigevilman

The cabs aren't particularly quiet, its the fact that my band are stupidly loud! The guitarist always thinks that he's too quiet, and so after soundcheck, pumps his volume up. And the drummer just wants to be the centre of attention, so he competes with the guitarist for volume. It was ok when I used my 810, but they complained about it's weight, so I opted for the lightwave counterpart. I'm only getting rid because I'm going back to the 810 format in the shape of 2 x 410's, so basically for the stupidly small gigs, I can use one, and for ever other, theres the full party rig :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bigevilman' post='817941' date='Apr 25 2010, 11:17 AM']Hey guys

I got these cabs a few months ago from Jamesemt after I was 'forced' into downgrading my rig. I now find myself getting complaints from the guitarist that I'm not loud enough! Cruel irony eh?

These cabs are great sounding things, and lightweight to boot! (40lb i believe) The only reason I'm getting rid of them is literally volume purposes. I need something that compete with showoff guitarists and drummers, so I'm gonna be giving the middle finger to the rest of the band and going back to big :)

Heres the specification:-

Nemesis NSP210 Bass Cabinet Specifications:
* Tweeter: T2004
* Speakers: 2 x ES 1040XL8
* Crossover: 3kHz @12 dB
* Power Handling: 300W RMS
* Frequency Response: 35Hz - 18kHz ±2dB
* Sensitivity: 102dB SPL@1W1M
* Impedance: 4 ohms
* Dimensions: 24-3/4"W x 16-1/4"H x 16-1/4"D
* Weight: 40 lbs.
* Inputs: 1/4 Jack and Speak-on

They're both in good condition apart from a little bit of carpet scuffing, which is to be expected.
I'm looking to trade for a decent 410 or bigger(8ohm). I need something that will pump out more volume from my eden wt800. Cash wise, I'll be looking for [b]£180[/b] each, but would rather have trade, as I'm going to be gigging every week from May onwards, unless someone wants to buy them straight, then I can go purchase someones Matamp cab :rolleyes:.

Cheers

Joe
[attachment=48230:_MG_1266.jpg][attachment=48229:Eden_Stack.jpg][/quote]
Hi do they have the covers for them I would be interested in both would you be prepared to meet me halfway I live in stafford I am not sure where you are Pm me

skez