Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage I 5 String

BassBod

Nice bass, in good condition - but I'm in need of funds and it sounds too modern for a lot of what I'm currently playing. Very comfortable and not very heavy, this is the widespaced "broadneck" version.

Flamed maple, with wenge fingerboard, usual MEC humbuckers and active 3 band eq.

[attachment=48157:P1000164.JPG][attachment=48158:P1000171.JPG][attachment=48159:P1000168.JPG][attach
ment=48160:P1000166.JPG]

Two minor issues - nut has been changed to latest just-a-nut III, but it isn't tight up against the fingerboard. I didn't fancy filing some old glue away so its just tacked in place with a drop of glue. Not hard to sort, but the intonation seems fine as is, so I haven't done it yet.

Jack socket is a bit worn and noisy (cuts out sometimes) a replacement Warwick jack will be included with the bass (as will a set of Dunlop recessed strap locks - if you fancy changing from the current 'wick ones). Also comes in a Warwick gig bag - good condition, but not up to shipping.

Not looking for trades...but I often can't resist, so try me?

BB

Yes, wide spacing at the bridge (but still adjustable, as with all Warwicks) and normal spacing at the nut. To be honest, the bridge spacing just feels "fender" anyway. Its a 5 string so the neck is wide, but not a "bassball bat" profile - very pleasant to play. I've never seen a "bassball" Warwick, but this is only my third....

And before you ask, I'm not planning to ship this - I'm hoping to hand it over in person (its only got a gig bag).