Why become a member? ×

BOTH NOW SOLD

Pearl_Jammin

[b][u]Aphex Punch Factory[/u][/b]

Fantastic optical compressor, in A1 condition. Really great and making you stand out in the mix, I find especially with a Jazz basses.

It only came in a flimsy plastic container so will be shipped in a box with plenty of bubblewrap padding.

SOLD

[b][u]Boss TU-2[/u][/b]

You all know what they do, industry-standard stage tuner. Had a fair bit of use but is in fairly good condition, see pic below.

The rubber base of the pedal has been removed and replaced with velcro. I'll put some a new, clean sheet of Pedaltrain velcro on for the buyer.

SOLD

PJ

Edited by Pearl_Jammin

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Pearl_Jammin' post='829196' date='May 6 2010, 12:13 AM']danbowskill - as tempting as the Blogger is, I'm trying to get rid of pedals not buy more! Only interested in sales I'm afraid.

Punch Factory is now on hold for Jezz, TU-2 remains for sale.[/quote]
no probs dude,ill try n get her to open the purse strings lol

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Pearl_Jammin' post='814492' date='Apr 21 2010, 11:47 PM'][b][u]Aphex Punch Factory[/u][/b]

Fantastic optical compressor, in A1 condition. Really great and making you stand out in the mix, I find especially with a Jazz basses.

It only came in a flimsy plastic container so will be shipped in a box with plenty of bubblewrap padding.

Looking for [u][b]£45[/b][/u] plus shipping.

[b][u]Boss TU-2[/u][/b]

You all know what they do, industry-standard stage tuner. Had a fair bit of use but is in fairly good condition, see pic below.

Hi is this still for sale ?

The rubber base of the pedal has been removed and replaced with velcro. I'll put some a new, clean sheet of Pedaltrain velcro on for the buyer.

Looking for [u][b]£35[/b][/u] plus shipping.

(I'm also selling a AKG wireless system in the 'Other Musical Items' forum)
PJ[/quote]