Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Eden WT550 ,

Raslee

[quote name='fretmeister' post='814927' date='Apr 22 2010, 01:08 PM']Ampeg B5R will do 2ohms as well.

I might even know of 1 for sale.... :)[/quote]

Am thinking i want an SVT series really, i used to have a B2R which was 'just' ok. How much would you be looking for

[quote name='TomTFS' post='814969' date='Apr 22 2010, 01:49 PM']Any interest in a straight sale? Or trades only?[/quote]
Semi tempted, make me an offer? I guess it depends what Ampeg deals i can find out there as i need a pretty quick replacement. :rolleyes:

Guest markinthegreen

Hello mate,

Im new on this forum, and I'm having a clear out.

I just so happen to have an Ampeg SVT 4 Pro and its brand spanking new however it has been sat in my house in its box for 1 year exactly, I bought it with the intention of touring with it but happen to be in the fortunate position to be endorsed by another amp manufacturer. So have absolutely no need for it.
The amp is a great bit of kit, I'm not going to bore you with the details as you already know what it is and what it does!

I purchased it for £1400 12 months ago, I will let it go for £1000.

Its still has 3 years shop guarantee and the Ampeg guarantee which I think is 5 years.

Mark

I have an svt 3 pro with rackcase on ebay at the moment with a buy it now of £500. If you get the funds and are interested in this head let me know!

EDIT- ah I must have missed the bit where you said you want a head that goes down to 2 ohms! sorry!

Edited by mononick