Why become a member? ×

Hartke 4.5XL Cab *SOLD*

Sparky

Hi All,

I'm going to need to sell my 4.5XL Cab soon. Still trying to sort out my replacement rig (am half way there) but hopefully I'll be able to sell in a few weeks. So, just need to gauge interest and hopefully set the ball rolling.

I'm looking for [b]£200 [/b]and can arrange local pickups or meet-half-ways around the Manchester or Herfordshire regions... or inbetween I guess - M1&M6 service stations.

Not sure exactly how old the cab is, but I bought it second-hand from a shop on Charing Cross Rd 6 or 7 years ago. The badboy is solid and in perfect working condition - never had Any problems with it. [b]400W @ 8Ohms[/b]. There is minor scuffing on the stacking corners and a small section of the carpet has lifted on the underside of the cab (only noticable if you tip it on it's side and probably easily fixed with a bit of glue!).

This cab is a Beast and I'm selling it because of portability issues - am replacing it with a 210XL and a 2.5XL (still looking for the 2.5 if anyone's got one for sale???!!!).

So, come on peeps - roll up! Pics below. Cheers, Sparky. :)

[attachment=3547:4Point5XL_1.jpg]
[attachment=3549:4Point5XL_3.jpg]
[attachment=3550:4Point5XL_4.jpg]
[attachment=3551:4Point5XL_5.jpg]
[attachment=3548:4Point5XL_2.jpg]

Edited by Sparky

I've been gigging one of these for about four years with the HA3500 head. Love it. Great punch, tone and all round attitude. Yep ... its a weighty bugger, but hey ..... put some decent castors on it and unless you're playing solo Jaco tributes then your drummer can help you carry it in and out .... Well you have to make some use of them !!

Take a bump !

Edited by hairyhatman

[quote name='Sparky' post='90850' date='Nov 19 2007, 02:46 PM']Bump :)[/quote]

Hey man,

Im interested in this, the price is a little steeper than i was wanting to pay though.
Im based in liverpool so meeting up wouldnt be a problem. When would you be wanting to sell it?
PM me if there is room for negotiations on the price.

steve

[quote name='steve' post='91757' date='Nov 20 2007, 07:50 PM']I could be interested in this in a few weeks

Did you run it with your 210XL, how did it sound? cos that's what I'd want it for[/quote]

Sorry Steve, as of yesterday, the 4.5 is SOLD. However, I'm picking up a 210XL this weekend and will have one gig with both cabs (the 4.5XL plus the 210XL) so will let you know how I get on next week. Cheers, Sparky.

[quote name='Sparky' post='91999' date='Nov 21 2007, 09:27 AM']Sorry Steve, as of yesterday, the 4.5 is SOLD. However, I'm picking up a 210XL this weekend and will have one gig with both cabs (the 4.5XL plus the 210XL) so will let you know how I get on next week. Cheers, Sparky.[/quote]

No worries mate, I'll be interested to hear how the two sound