Why become a member? ×

FS: Bergantino HS410 (SE England)

yelees

[center]

EDIT* [size=7]Price dropped to £645 including delivery to anywhere in the UK[/size] (via TNT Courier). or [size=7]£600 if you collect.[/size]

I'm looking for a swift and easy sale as I'm really broke at the moment. Please send me a PM if you're interested (or go straight to [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280548346566#ht_711wt_1139"]the 'Bay auction I've set up [/url]and get it there).

You can read all of the details on the 'bay but essentially you're looking at a mint condition cab, you won't find a better quality second hand HS410 anywhere, it's barely broken in.

Good luck everybody :)[/center]

Edited by yelees

[quote name='Toasted' post='813270' date='Apr 20 2010, 11:04 PM']The one cab I shouldn't have sold. Really great piece of kit.[/quote]

I think reading some of your posts helped my decision to buy it in the first place!

Sad to see it go... I might buy another in future if my circumstances change...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='929086' date='Aug 18 2010, 09:17 PM']Whats the weight?[/quote]

85 lbs but that doesn't include castors, covers or packaging. I was on the safe side with the delivery quote from TNT, just to be sure.