Why become a member? ×

Nordstrand Big Singles 5 string £75 inc P&P *SOLD*

[b]Half price from new at £75 including P&P[/b]

With all the delays on my Sei Jazz I had 19mm Nordstrand Big Single pickups installed rather than wait the 12 weeks for custom orders. My Sei bass has an 18mm spacing. They work fine and are the best pickups I've ever used but the 19mm pickups mean I can't adjust the string spacing on the bass at all as I'd go outside the pole pieces. A few months back I custom ordered 18mm Big Singles and they've just arrived. So, any offers for a set of 5 string 19mm Big Singles pickups, hardly used ?

It's a long, and interesting story but these came out of Paul Turner's (Jamiroquai) Nordy Jazz bass.
Rumour has it that you can sound & play exactly like Paul if you buy these pickups. You'll never have to practice again !

S

Edited by largo

These are amazing pickups. The Big Singles are a great upgrade for a Lakland 55-01 (nearly the same size as the Bart MK1s - about 1 or 2 mm narrower) and the correct 19 mm string spacing, the best upgrade I ever done...

Have a bump

Joao

Big Singles are the soapbar style, like this [url="http://www.nordstrandpickups.com/bass-pickups/signature/signature.html"]Big Singles[/url]
Their not even out of my bass yet, so this is just a feeler but at a guess £100 inc P&P
New I reckon they are £150 shipped from the US and these are hardly used.

However, I may be open to trades for anything interesting...

Quite fancy a wireless system, AKG WMS 400 if anybody wants a trade. I'll pay the difference.
Or a Phil Jones Flightcase amp, or what else have you got ?

Edited by largo

• 4 weeks later...