Why become a member? ×

What's my pride and joy worth

Muffleman

Hi guys,

God I miss playing live, but just dont have time for it now so I'm considering letting my dream Marshall stack go :)

Thing is I'm not sure fleabay is the right place to find a good home for it, and I have no idea what they are worth either ! So any help greatly appreciated :lol: Not letting them go cheap as they will only appreciate over time, but I could have my arm twisted to let them go.

Basically, through a friend at Marshall I acquired a 7412 ex-status quo cab in white toulex. In very good shape with cover and sounds awesome ! I then managed to get Marshall's prototype VBA 400 all valve head ! A real piece of Marshall history, it was used in testing and makes FAR more power than a normal VBA400. Special valves and no serial number on this baby !!! Had it covered in white toulex by Marshall to match the cab.

So, pretty special stack really and I loved it ! But like I say, I never get to play live anymore :rolleyes:

Any help greatly appreciated :lol:

All i can say is You are a lucky guy and please lets see some [b]pictures [/b]mate. ^_^ You may be right about ebay. I wouldnt bother myself but they do reach an awfull lot of people including rich americans and japanese with deep pockets. Just consider how much is the least you let them go for and not feel too bad and set that as the reserve price.

Edited by daz

The Marshall VBA 400's are going for around the £600 mark secondhand at that minute. To be honest,I don't think the
fact that it is a prototype will particularly increase the value by that much.
Same with the cab-I'm not sure on the current second hand pricing,but the Quo association won't bump up the price immensely,
if at all.