Why become a member? ×

Headphone/practice amplifier - Sold pending the usual

The Pocket Rock-it is a headphone amp fitted into a plastic box on the end of a jack plug. The jack plug swivels from 'flat to the unit', for packing through 'angled' for Fenders etc, to 'right-angled' for surface or edge-of-bass sockets. You plug it into your bass, and plug the headphones into it. You can also plug your CD/MP3 player into it to play along with.

This is the top of the range PR 9005 model, with stereo chorusing. The controls are variable volume and filter (treble), and switched chorus/normal/bright/distorted. It comes with headphones.

I wouldn't recommend it for performance, but for practice it is small, neat and does the job. I haven't used it since I bought a Korg Pandora, which costs a lot more and does a lot more.

£20 + postage and packing (325g in manufacturer's box - about £1.00)
[attachment=3522:Pocket_r...ide_view.jpg][attachment=3523:Pocket_r...ont_view.jpg]

Edit: The buyer backed out and I never got round to relisting it - till now.

Edited by Mottlefeeder

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

[quote name='velvetkevorkian' post='294975' date='Sep 29 2008, 11:00 PM']How is this powered? 9v battery? Also, I assume the headphone out is a standard mini jack? Cheers.[/quote]
Yes to both - it takes a 9 volt battery within the box, and the headphone output socket is the standard stereo 3.5mm (1/8 inch). Did I say it comes with headphones?

The CD/MD/MP3 player socket is also 3.5mm