Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 370VP Fireglo for sale/trade. REDUCED PRICE!

Not many of these worldwide:
100% original and extremely rare Rickenbacker 370 VP (Factory Toasters Vintage Pickups) for the year 2000.
It's now a collectors piece so Rickenbacker discontinued this model and now it's impossible to find with this toasters configuration or with the cheapest high-gain pickups.
This combination of Model and Pickups is extremely rare and highly collectable: Vintage pickups were special order only, discontinued since 2006, and the 370 itself is now discontinued, so this is a double discontinued Rickenbacker!!!
Ordering this guitar means paying a 50% deposit, then wait almost three years for production and delivery. Worth the wait??? YOU BETCHA!!!
Few are produced like this one. It's more expensive than a regular 360 or 370 but it's the top of the 300 series and worths every cent!
It had been very well cared as you will see in the pictures, never gigged, only light studio use.
Comes with the original hardshell case, manual, Ric duster, tools, keys, etc.

Sounds absolutely GORGEOUS, miles away over the common 360/370 with high gain pickups and you see how it looks!
This is a TERRIFIC boutique instrument that will surpass all your best expectations. You will love it, my promise.

I need just now a different sound in my actual band so I'm looking for a Custom Shop Telecaster, Gibson LP cherry or a Gibson ES-335 cherry guitar adjusting cash.
I realise this is a bass forum so if nobody can offer me any of those guitars I will consider for trade a 4 strings Wal Mk1, a 80's/90's 4 strings Ken Smith BT, Sadowsky NYC vintage o Metro UV-70 or a Custom Shop Jazz Bass (Only in White, Dakota Red, Sonic or Daphne Blue). Not interested in any other instruments.
A straight sale is also possible: Looking at least for 2390 euro (reduced to 2290, last price) so I paid for this one 2890 euro with shipping and taxes from the States and today its market value it's even higher.

Please any proposal through Private Message.

A lot of pictures:

Edited by jsixties

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...