Why become a member? ×

Marks Pedal Sale is over - please see the Pedal Sale 2 thread!

Marlat

[b]PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD WHERE THE SALE CONTINUES: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=86628"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=86628[/url][/b]

Okay, my pedal buying has got out of control, here's my current sets of pedals:

ARGH!

Anyway, impending marriage is forcing me to free up some cash and so up for sale is the following stuff:

Prices including shipping to the UK and probably add a little extra for the EU. Elsewhere we can work something out, but I can ship fairly cost effectively through work. All the pedals will come with the boxes if I have them and any manuals etc that I have. They are all in perfect working condition, but they have been used so they are not cosmetically perfect, but the only two in "average" shape are the Dr Q and the Boomerang, the rest are all in very good condition. The bigger pedals have power supplies included.

[b]Dr Q Nano [/b]- Envelope Follower - 30GBP

[b]MI Audio GI Fuzz Unit [/b]- 90GBP

[b]Bogan Polish Love [/b]Overdrive - 70GBP

[b]Bogan Pole Master[/b] - Fuzz (Ass Master) - 80GBP - SOLD

[b]DHA VT1-EQ-Bass Drive [/b](I love this pedal, its the best tube preamp I have ever heard, but its big and I just don't need it, but this thing really does sound amazing!) - 115GBP - SOLD

[b]Moog "moogerfooger" Bass MURF [/b](M105b) - 180GBP on its own or 200GBP with one expression pedal or 215GBP with two (I would highly recommend at least one). SOLD (and both pedals too).

[b]Line 6 JM4 Phrase Sampler [/b]- 150GBP (this is an excellent easy to use single track looper that is amazing from practice because of the built in drum and guitar tracks etc. Its also got basic effects and amp modelling built in). SOLD

[b]Boomerang + Phrase Sampler [/b]with gig bag - 100GBP (this has the body of a Rang, but the internals have been upgraded to Rang+ standards - I bought this off Mike Dimin in the States and it the easiest to use phrase sampler you will find (I have a RangIII on the way in!). SOLD

[b]EHX 2880 Multitrack looper with foot controller [/b]- GBP220 - this looper does it all so much so that its more than I need, but its very intuitive to use and was my main looper for the last year.

[b]Diago Gigman Pedalboard [/b]- size details are on the Diago website I think I paid 100GBP for it and you can have it for 50GBP + actual shipping

Okay, now I am not open to low ball offers and will ignore them, but if you are interested in something and you think my price is too high (I am just guessing what these things are worth now) PM and we might be able to work something out. Particuarly if someone else is selling something at the same price and my price is off. I am interest in cash sales only, no trades as I need the money for the wedding.

Oh, if you see anything else on my board that you "have to have" you can always make me an offer!

I also have an [b]Octavius Squeezer [/b]that is making it back to me after I loaned it to MakiSupaStar on TB for a few months that should be here in the next week or so. I will sell it for 275GBP and will put picks up when it arrives. I won't sell it until its in my possession so let me know if you are interested and I will "hold" it for you.

Paypal is preferred but direct deposit is okay too.

I'm in central london so can meet up anywhere close.

Cheers

Mark

Edited by Mark Latimour

Last chance to get the 20% off deal tonight. After that it's by negotiation as the urgency of sale has passed for me. PM me if anything interests you. Anything paid for before midnight tonight gets shipped overnight to you tomorrow.

Edited by Mark Latimour

Okay, 20% off deal is over now. PM me with offers if you are keen to purchase anything. I may also be interested in trades for pedals or pedal related stuff.

I am also making my [b]Frantone Bassweet[/b] fuzz available if anyone is keen its £110 shipped in the EU. Its a discontinued pedal that is well liked for that "wall of fuzz" sound for doom / stoner metal. The price is non-negotiable on this one, I'm not in a rush to sell.