Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE Marshall MB4210 300W 2x10 valve pre-amped combo VID and PICS

Prime_BASS

As stated in title.

Need to get rid quick as I just got my new rig and as I currently live in a bedroom smaller than most of today's prison cells it's got to go.

Loads of versatility, solid state 'modern' channel, quite bright, clean and loud.
Valve 'classic' channel, warm goes from soft to dirt. Also can blend the two, for a nice combination which is what I've done so fAr with it.

300w at 4 ohm and when you add another 4ohm cab it goes to 450w at 2ohm which is great for someone who wants a practice space amp, then transport it with another cab to a non PA'd gig, as it has a XLR out it can be DI with pre and post switch. The two channels are foot switchable but the marhall footswitch strangely broke, but will send it out anyway, it has another 10 months on warranty and I'll find an invoice for who wants it.

Only gigged twice and it's never been past half way on the master volume cuts through very nicely, and is surprising loud.

It has 2 small nicks in the tolex, nothing drastic and barely visible until you get close.

Any more info wanted or pics pm me please.

Please someone take this quick. Before my mum kills me!

I already have 2 guitar 4x12's an my new rig is an ampeg SVT-3 pro and a barefaced compact, im not really looking for anything trade wise, but offer me what ever, im interested in pretty much everything.

JUST throw me some offers as i dot have the space for this and my new stuff set up.

VID: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHFI6u5TyM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHFI6u5TyM[/url] hopefully you can hear it a bit, but quality isnt amazing. EQ is set flat then I have a graphic EG pedal set to flat highs, cut high mids, and boost low mids and slight boost lows. last picture shows level used, channel volume and master volume, it was more than enough to cope with two guitar 150w 4x12's half stacks at a previous gig that were set around half volume.

PICS
[attachment=47001:IMG_0383.jpg]
[attachment=47002:IMG_0381.jpg]
[attachment=47004:IMG_0620.jpg]
[attachment=47005:IMG_0621.jpg]
[attachment=47006:IMG_0622.jpg]
[attachment=47008:IMG_0623.jpg]

Thanks

Stephen

Edited by Prime_BASS