Why become a member? ×

Spector Legend 4, amber

RussFM

A few years ago, I bought a Spector Legend and loved it, but it didn't suit my band at the time, so I sold it. Always regretted it, so ended up buying another one last year, gigged it a few times, and still love it, but I recently bought the Ibanez SR Prestige and unfortunately I'm only allowed two basses (which is still one more than I ever play at one time apparently!) and I'll never sell the Jazz so this has to go.

£180 including Fender Deluxe gig bag. Collection from West Midlands preferred. I get about a bit with work, but don't know where or when I'll next be on my travels.

I played it on the recordings here: [url="http://www.myspace.com/liberationworksuk"]http://www.myspace.com/liberationworksuk[/url], using mostly just the neck pickup and hardly any EQ (don't know how much was done on the desk).

• Original Spector NS curved body style
• Neck: 3pc Maple, Bolt-On
• Body: Basswood back, Figured Maple Top, Clear gloss finish
• Fingerboard: 24 Fret, Rosewood, dot markers
• Scale Length: 34"
• Black Hardware including Spector Die Cast Locking Bridge
• Pickups:
• SSD passive dual coil humbuckers. Designed for us by EMG, these have a little more midrange than EMG-HZ passive humbuckers.
• Active Tone Controls: Spector TonePump Jr.™, boost only, bass and treble
• Two volume controls
• Finishes: Black Cherry, Holoflash Black, Natural, Slate Grey
• Width at nut 1.56", String Spacing at bridge .75", Fingerboard radius 16"
• Allen Wrench Sizes: Bridge 2mm, Truss Rod 4mm

Edit:

Pics added. Tried to show all minor marks, not many and they don't show up on camera really. The only major one is the scratch on the underside of the neck, but I never noticed it while playing.

Edited by RussFM

Hi Tom - the one in the picture isn't, but the one I'm selling was yours, yes! :) I've loved playing it since I bought it from you, and if it wasn't for the Ibanez the only thing I'd have sold it for would have been a Spector Euro, i'm a sucker for slim necks and curved bodies!

• 3 weeks later...

Bump - will have to ebay it soon due to house purchase, solicitors aren't cheap!!

Oh and I'd start it on ebay at £200 so if anyone on here wants it for that...

Edited by RussFM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...