Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass made in Japan

Chimike

Hi,
Continuing the "Cull " of my Bass gear, I'm letting my Made in Japan Fender Jazz Bass go. I think it's about late 90's
serial number T 007***, but check it out, it's easy (for me ) to get confused with Fender dating. Condition is great, fitted with lightly used Elite Flatwounds. Photo shows J-retro pre, but that is NOT included, and original control plate have been carefully replaced. Nice rosewood board, and white pearloid pickguard. Just £395 for this not unatractive beaut.

[attachment=46407:DSCF0507.JPG]
[attachment=46408:DSCF0508.JPG]
[attachment=46409:DSCF0509.JPG]
[attachment=46410:DSCF0510.JPG]
[attachment=46411:DSCF0511.JPG]
[attachment=46412:DSCF0512.JPG]
[attachment=46413:DSCF0513.JPG]

Edited by Chimike

[quote name='budget bassist' post='795853' date='Apr 4 2010, 05:47 PM']Hi, nice bass but the rules stipulate that you must post a price with your ad
good luck with the sale[/quote]

Your wish is my command........................Although the price was clearly stated in the header, did you not read that ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am interested in this bass if it is still up for sale.

Unfortunately, finances are tight.

Would you be interested in a trade?

I have a Lightwave Fretless that I could offer you. Very nice bass and very unique. Light beam pick ups!!! Imported from USA. All natural wood finish, Maple and Ash, black hardware.

Let me know if this is of interest.

Cheers,

Dave.

[quote name='Eboclive' post='901505' date='Jul 22 2010, 12:32 AM']I am interested in this bass if it is still up for sale.

Unfortunately, finances are tight.

Would you be interested in a trade?

I have a Lightwave Fretless that I could offer you. Very nice bass and very unique. Light beam pick ups!!! Imported from USA. All natural wood finish, Maple and Ash, black hardware.

Let me know if this is of interest.

Cheers,

Dave.[/quote]

Hi Dave,

Sorry, not looking for another bass, trying to cull my collection, but if you had an EBS amp................

Anyway, my fretless playing is still at bedroom stage !

Best Wishes Mike.

[quote name='bob_pickard' post='894348' date='Jul 14 2010, 06:01 AM']yep - that's an early nineties Foto Flame model with a replacement pickguard - cracking bass & great price[/quote]

Ah yeah thought that was a Photoflame ..

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Chimike' post='912515' date='Aug 2 2010, 09:27 AM']Hi Scott,

Yes, bass still available, thanks for asking,

Best Wishes
Mike.[/quote]

Thanks for all the interest, still for sale.
Just a note to say that I am not willing to post this bass, why let someone destroy, in 5 minutes, what has been carefully looked after for nearly 20 years.
However, I do travel around with my work, and am willing, within reason, to deliver, or meet purchaser.

• 2 weeks later...