Why become a member? ×

Fancy jazzing up your fretboard?

Grand Wazoo

[quote name='gafbass02' post='799268' date='Apr 7 2010, 09:39 PM']see, im aleady confused, cause how do i see/wipe off the cross if ive stuck a decal over it?[/quote]

Oh god! You draw the cross more or less like this:

Once the decal is in place it will stick even if you leave some of the marker under it, just wipe off the excess.

Edited by Grand Wazoo

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='799433' date='Apr 8 2010, 02:27 AM']Oh god! You draw the cross more or less like this:

Once the decal is in place it will stick even if you leave some of the marker under it, just wipe off the excess.[/quote]

it also helps to take all the strings off first... :)

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='798781' date='Apr 7 2010, 03:09 PM']I am thinking towards the roman numerals which are reminiscent of John Entwhistle's basses. I would put a set of those on a nice maple necked P

[/quote]
hah hah!

I ordered JE roman numerals in MoP for my black Warwick yesterday! They should look ace. The guy does custom orders, I asked if he could do the JE numerals and he said no problem, $22.

So I have those coming, and a tree of life for my acoustic bass.

[quote name='cetera' post='798922' date='Apr 7 2010, 04:43 PM']Their customer service is EXCELLENT. I received mine within days & because I bought 3 sets he chucked in a free extra set free![/quote]
So far so very good, he's a great communicator, and very accommodating. I'll post pics and a review of the process and appearance when I've done them.

Thanks for the cross help, I of course still just wanged em on super quick, only one is really off i think, but hey. Heres the result as promised, please excuse the blend of hardware colour, its in the middle of a hardware change over.

Edited by gafbass02