Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hohner Headless Bass...V HOT!

llewelynandbonce

Hohner Professional Jack Bass Custom. A very good bass indeed, I had one for a long while. They are NOT, however, "custom made" as in the ebay link. They come from a production line in Korea.

To our new friend Llewellyn, you need to state a price on here mate, or ask the mods to move this from the FOR SALE section to the ebay links section.

Good luck with your sale.

[quote name='llewelynandbonce' post='792217' date='Mar 31 2010, 05:48 PM']Thanks guys, Im new on here and dont know the ropes yet!

I'm really looking for £150 but any near offers are welcome!

My girlfriend made the ebay post so I will change it now, cheers very much
Llewelyn[/quote]
If it's in very good nick, £150 is exceptional value for money. The active circuitry is excellent, massive dub tones and you can get lovely growly funk tones too. Great basses.

Welcome to Basschat, Llewellyn.

EDIT: I meant to add, if it's the same as mine was, it's one of the few active basses which allows you to bypass the active circuitry completely with the switch, so if your battery dies onstage, you don't die with it.

Edited by silddx

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='aerocol' post='810252' date='Apr 18 2010, 01:15 PM']Hi!!!

Is this bass still for sale??

I am very interested if it is :)

Please email me if it is still available through here or at [email protected]

many thanks
Col[/quote]

i loved my old Jack bass :rolleyes:

this is a bargain folks!!!

[quote name='llewelynandbonce' post='792165' date='Mar 31 2010, 05:07 PM']Awsome custom hohner headless bass, Im selling it on ebay, see link below. great value, and an awesome bass!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320510417345"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320510417345[/url]

[attachment=46132:IMG_0217.jpg][/quote]

Pm'd!!!