Why become a member? ×

Feedback for markyboy2106

silverfoxnik

Just bought an Aguilar Tonehammer from Mark and am very, very pleased with it and with the way in which the whole transaction happened.. :)

Saw the for sale thread early on Sunday morning...a couple of texts, one phone call and one PayPal payment later and the pedal was with me this morning; exactly as described and very safely packaged up.

To paraphrase slazman talking about another Basschatter:

"Mark is highly recommended by me. A really good guy to do business with and a credit to this forum."

Thanks Mark!

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='791376' date='Mar 30 2010, 11:58 PM']Just bought an Aguilar Tonehammer from Mark and am very, very pleased with it and with the way in which the whole transaction happened.. :)

Saw the for sale thread early on Sunday morning...a couple of texts, one phone call and one PayPal payment later and the pedal was with me this morning; exactly as described and very safely packaged up.

To paraphrase slazman talking about another Basschatter:

"Mark is highly recommended by me. A really good guy to do business with and a credit to this forum."

Thanks Mark![/quote]

Nik, thanks for the positive feedback and for starting my feedback thread. Enjoy the pedal.

All the best

Mark

• 13 years later...

I bought a EHX Big Muff pedal from Mark and as he is local to me, we agreed to a face-to-face collection. Communication throughout was perfect with responses to messages being received almost instantly. Great pedal in good condition and a pleasant exchange. I would deal with him again without hesitation. Highly recommended. Thanks again Mark - it was good to meet you.