Why become a member? ×

Markbass CL108 MarkBass LM250 Head*SOLD*

throwoff

Ok once more financially im a bit stuck, (im literally up and down like God knows what last couple months!)

This has to go! It has been used twice, in my lounge for a total of about 15 minutes. It is brand spanking new.

Its pretty much half price from a new one. I am willing to ship it providing all shipping costs are covered by your side (I will allow you to find a good quote to go with) However pickup from Kent is best.

Pickup can be arranged in Essex as well (Lakeside, Dagenham areas both ideal) and I can get it taken somewhere on the South M25 if needed (Clackett Lane etc etc.)
£650 cash its yours.

The Head is available also MarkBass LM250 again brand new, again hardley used (used more than cab perhaps 20 hours?) Rackcase is a Thomann own 3U, not the best but about 70 quid brand new and tough enough. Comes with Markbass Rack Ears Fitted (NOTE- AKG wireless NOT for sale!)

Head with RackCase - £250
Head and Cab and Rackcase - £800

Someone take a bargin and help me out! Edited by throwoff

Realistically I want the case gone. I won't need a 3U Rack Case anymore once head is gone.

The Head for £250 is cheap as anyway.
If you dont want the case the head is still the same price! You can of course sell the case on as you wish.

Edited by throwoff

The head is being discussed with someone.

I'm going to give it maybe 10 days then eBay it as a straight BIN 700 for the cab
If anyone is thinking about it bear in mind it will be 50 cheaper buying it off me here!

[quote name='Musicman20' post='801012' date='Apr 9 2010, 04:25 PM']Again, if I had the transport and I lived closer, Id be quite interested in the cab, esp at that price. BUT....I have no way of getting it around :)

Good luck with the sale![/quote]

Well its worth considering at most the shipping would be what? £60 and you would still be getting a bargin.
I believe I have the original box still which would make it a fairly simple job.

I believe Wayne saw the cab when he picked up the Ampeg I sold and could hopefully vouch for its condition