Why become a member? ×

Boss GT-6B and Diago showman pedal board

Kev

okay im not in a band, iv got too much stuff for a student whos been playin bass for a year, so i need to get rid of stuff, i dont need it.

boss gt-6b: best effects processor for bass in my opinion, stupidly versitile, key features such as a wet dry blend on all effects and a superb eq sold it for me, but i only need a couple of effects so this is just too much. you guys know what this thing does. no box, but comes with power supply. condition pretty decent apart from the odd mark here in there, but of course its boss so its indetructable. offers around £160

diago showman board: awesome quality pedal board, check out the site for dimensions, owned for about 6 months, in great condition. ideally looking to trade for a smaller board, but otherwise make me an offer

due to size and weight id say these things are both collection only from bristol.

as far as trades go, im looking for a smaller but qualityboard for the diago, and im lookin for the following pedals for the gt-6b:

light distortion or overdrive
heavy distortion or fuzz
eq pedal
tuner pedal
analog or digital delay

thanks

edit* il ship the gt6b for £20 with royal mail, and the board for £18 with parcelforce

Edited by BassManKev

as i said im more after a trade for that one for a smaller board, but ye pm me what you think is a fair offer, bearing in mind the case is in perfect as new condition, and the velcro inside has usual wear

[quote name='cheddatom' post='89387' date='Nov 16 2007, 01:46 PM']Where do you get those mojogear boards? I can't find them to buy.[/quote]

Got it off ebay a while ago.

If you want mine :)

I need something bigger as you would expect with my collection, though I'm talking to some friends about some prototypes and it's so easy to move I might be able to get it layed out much better.