Why become a member? ×

EV RE20 Mic and windshield for sale.

bassadder

Hi Guys

I have an Electrovoice EV RE20 mic for sale with a custom windshield to protect your bass. It's a great mic and one of the industry standards for double bass
http:/www.electrovoice.com/product.php?id=91 I've used it several times live and it's great when I can stand still long enough hence the reason for sale, it comes with a custom windshield which I had to get custom made from USA it wasn't cheap but worth it.

As far price I'm open to all sensible offers. I haven't given up on mic's and I'm currently trying the new [u][b]Ehrlund[/b][/u] contact mic from Sweden if it works out there'll also be a new Realist for sale too.

Thanks for reading

All the best

Laurence

Hi Joe

I'm looking for £ 200.00. The windshield is very useful if you shove the mic right up against the bass

Regards

Laurence

[quote name='joegarcia' post='783415' date='Mar 23 2010, 01:43 PM']Very very interested. Will probably buy at a sensible price, don't need the shield though really. Rough price in mind? PM if you'd prefer.[/quote]

Hi Joe

I'm looking for £ 200.00. The windshield is very useful if you shove the mic right up against the bass

Regards

Laurence

[quote name='joegarcia' post='783415' date='Mar 23 2010, 01:43 PM']Very very interested. Will probably buy at a sensible price, don't need the shield though really. Rough price in mind? PM if you'd prefer.[/quote]

[quote name='bassadder' post='783251' date='Mar 23 2010, 11:57 AM']Hi Guys

I have an Electrovoice EV RE20 mic for sale with a custom windshield to protect your bass. It's a great mic and one of the industry standards for double bass
http:/www.electrovoice.com/product.php?id=91 I've used it several times live and it's great when I can stand still long enough hence the reason for sale, it comes with a custom windshield which I had to get custom made from USA it wasn't cheap but worth it.

As far price I'm open to all sensible offers. I haven't given up on mic's and I'm currently trying the new [u][b]Ehrlund[/b][/u] contact mic from Sweden if it works out there'll also be a new Realist for sale too.

Thanks for reading

All the best

Laurence[/quote]

bassadder

I'd be interested to know how you get on with the Ehrlund. TB posters seem to be polarised on this one. Some don't like it but most think it's great.

Little known fact about the RE-20: The capsule has a lifetime guarantee on it. I picked up a couple of them from different eBay sellers, both of which didn't sound quite right. I sent them to EV's UK distributor, who fully serviced them, replaced the capsules and all the foam, and posted them back to me. All for no charge. They sound amazing now, super-articulate.

Hi Guys

EV RE 20 is now sold can I say a big thank you to everyone who expressed an interest in it.

Roger I'll keep informed I'm recording over the weekend and have 3 Octet gives next week so it should give me a good idea.

Kind Regards

Laurence

[quote name='bassace' post='784431' date='Mar 24 2010, 10:15 AM']bassadder

I'd be interested to know how you get on with the Ehrlund. TB posters seem to be polarised on this one. Some don't like it but most think it's great.[/quote]

[quote name='dangerboy' post='784612' date='Mar 24 2010, 12:47 PM']Little known fact about the RE-20: The capsule has a lifetime guarantee on it. I picked up a couple of them from different eBay sellers, both of which didn't sound quite right. I sent them to EV's UK distributor, who fully serviced them, replaced the capsules and all the foam, and posted them back to me. All for no charge. They sound amazing now, super-articulate.[/quote]

Very cool. I didn't know that. I've got an RE-27 that I got off eBay...mmmm.