Why become a member? ×

for trade - blue rickenfaker with upgrades etc!

umph

I'm unsure who made this as the person i bought it off didn't say, it's quite a good copy though it's neck through, has the proper rickenbacker bridge / pick ups and has the rickosound style wiring. What more could you want from a faker? ;o

it has a really great sound pretty near to the real thing, i'd keep it but the rick body shape really doesn't agree with my playing style!

It has quite a bit of mojo marking going on but nothing to severe, it's still a great looking bass and i've been complimented on the look of it a fair few times!

trades wise i'm after something neck through with a similar pick up config to a tokai hardpuncher (p-bass + single coil near the bridge) something with lots of growl!

any more questions or if you'd like more pictures just ask!

I missed out on this last time. Fancy a trade for a virtually brand new black Yamaha BB415? It's not a neck through but it's deep and growly as hell and has a really comfy neck (I couldn't get on with the Fender P5, but this Yam has a narrower more manageable nut width). I also have various fuzz/dist pedals up for trade!

sorry guys i'd really prefer trades on this! yamahas and thunderbirds don't really appeal to me, i'd prefer something a bit more sexy to look at i'd be keeping this rick if it wasn't for the edges nackering my wrists! Also being a builder pedals and amps don't really appeal to me i've already got far to much of that stuff laying about the house.

[quote name='spaz91' post='780680' date='Mar 20 2010, 12:11 PM']Don't suppose I could interest you in a Schecter Stiletto Studio 6? If you want something sexy to look at![/quote]
definatly after a 4 already sorted for a sixer!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=67641&hl=dangerboy"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;hl=dangerboy[/url]

heres the original thread with more pictures - i've cleaned it up a bit and sorted out the action since then though.