Why become a member? ×

Feeler FS - 2009 American Series Precision Bass - Sunburst/Tort/Rosewood

Musicman20

WITHDRAWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Hi

I have recently obtained this beauty....and it was the pick of the crop. Probably the best overall QC ive seen on a Fender recently. Good neck pocket, (tight!) brilliant finish, excellent neck, nice low action.

I have been rehearsing only with this one, and it fits in the mix so well. The new band Ive joined loves the thump and/or aggressive P tone.

It comes with a new style SKB case and everything is, as normal with me, showroom condition. It is a 2009....so very bloomin new. The pick cover and sticker are still on as are the tuning key film thingys. I just left them on due to concentrating on playing and forgot to take them off.

These are now £899.00 (or more depending on where you go) due to the Sunburst finish. Im looking for offers around £725.00. PM me any offers. A good saving on a top notch QC new Fender.

I am based in the North East.

Why? Well, I need a fretless and barely anyone has a TF Fretless so Im going to have to sell a few bits.

I have a Stingray up as well. Id rather not sell both...but we shall see. Hence the feelers.

I just know Ill regret selling any of them....im currently trying to see if I can keep them both and just be skint! Mods - please dont be angry if I take these down...I am having a GAS crisis.

Edit - very quick photo:

[attachment=45144:Precision___Orange.jpg]

Edited by Musicman20