Why become a member? ×

Roqsolid cover for MarkBass STD 102HF Cab

Great condition Roqsolid cover with black piping (£36 odd new) for MarkBass 102HF cab, this is for the single front ported current cab not the older version with an extra port at the top aswell as the bottom, does that make sense. £22 shipped.

[quote name='gafbass02' post='776250' date='Mar 16 2010, 01:39 PM']Do you reckon this would fit over an older one, down to the bottom port? So it would cover it sorta mostly?[/quote]
I guess so it just won't cover the bottom port, otherwise I think the cabs are the same size, as far as I know.

[quote name='gafbass02' post='776309' date='Mar 16 2010, 02:42 PM']If so I'll take it mate, lemme check the other dimensions and get back to ya asap :)[/quote]
no prob hear from u later, I'm out tonight till about 10.30pm. So on hold for you till then.

[quote name='tom1946' post='779380' date='Mar 19 2010, 07:44 AM']Can I have the cover dimensions please?
Wondered if it would fit another combo I have here.[/quote]well the cab is 60x48x48 cms and it fits comfortably.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...