Why become a member? ×

Tab for "Bad Medicine" (Bon Jovi)

Shaggy

Band want to try it this week, can't find a tab on the usual sites, and haven't got the time to transcribe as Mrs Shaggy had me chained to the hammer drill all weekend doing long overdue DIY. :) Any help appreciated! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Shaggy' post='774706' date='Mar 14 2010, 09:26 PM']Band want to try it this week, can't find a tab on the usual sites, and haven't got the time to transcribe as Mrs Shaggy had me chained to the hammer drill all weekend doing long overdue DIY. :) Any help appreciated! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Will this do for you - not sure I've put it in the right key? or indeed the right notes in the right order, but I think it's close enough :lol:

[attachment=44810:Bad_Medicine.pdf]

[quote name='Hamster' post='774784' date='Mar 14 2010, 11:04 PM']Will this do for you - not sure I've put it in the right key? or indeed the right notes in the right order, but I think it's close enough :)

[attachment=44810:Bad_Medicine.pdf][/quote]

Hamster, you're a star - cheers mate :rolleyes: What a pro tab!

[quote name='BassJase' post='774796' date='Mar 14 2010, 11:22 PM']I managed to hold off learning any Bon Jovi for 17 years, then had to bloody learn "Livin' On A Perm" or whatever late last year.

I was so completely disappointed with myself.[/quote]

Unfortunately we seem to do a disproportiate amount of cheese - me and the drummer make sure a few gems get in - but on the plus side the BJ basslines are usually quite fun and the punters invariably love 'em "In these arms" the best of the bunch, I reckon.