Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN PLEASE DELETE

throwoff

Well im really interested in Aguilar at the moment
But make me an offer.

I would be willing to take a niceish 410 and some money.
I basically need a bit of cash for a bill and dont want to be without a cab, so either it sells and I buy something cheaper (maybe another Ampeg b410) or someone offers me something and a few bits of paper with the queens face on!

PM me if you got summit

Edited by throwoff

[quote name='throwoff' post='781233' date='Mar 20 2010, 11:05 PM']Quite drunk saturday night bump[/quote]

Hmm, I'm trying to find an excuse to have this off you, but just can't afford it straight up. I have a fantastic MarkBass New York 604 which I could consider exchanging, but don't really want to part with it - and it's not what you've said you'd be looking for anyway, so guess that's a non starter...

I'll keep scratching those lottery tickets...

[quote name='alhbass' post='781496' date='Mar 21 2010, 12:09 PM']Hmm, I'm trying to find an excuse to have this off you, but just can't afford it straight up. I have a fantastic MarkBass New York 604 which I could consider exchanging, but don't really want to part with it - and it's not what you've said you'd be looking for anyway, so guess that's a non starter...

I'll keep scratching those lottery tickets...[/quote]

PM me an offer and I might be interested

[quote name='alhbass' post='781496' date='Mar 21 2010, 12:09 PM']Hmm, I'm trying to find an excuse to have this off you, but just can't afford it straight up. I have a fantastic MarkBass New York 604 which I could consider exchanging, but don't really want to part with it - and it's not what you've said you'd be looking for anyway, so guess that's a non starter...

PM me an offer and I might be interested

If I lived anywhere near Kent I would snap this up, even if just to look good in the corner of my room. Its almost half even the 14% discounted at Bass Centre.
Imagine that for a rig, A Genz Benz shuttlemax 12.0, this and a bareFaced compact, insane!

Good luck.

[quote name='alhbass' post='781496' date='Mar 21 2010, 11:09 AM']Hmm, I'm trying to find an excuse to have this off you, but just can't afford it straight up. I have a fantastic MarkBass New York 604 which I could consider exchanging, but don't really want to part with it - and it's not what you've said you'd be looking for anyway, so guess that's a non starter...

I might be interested in your New York 604 if you fancy selling so you can buy the 8 x 10. PM me if interested.