Why become a member? ×

Newbie from US

minorprophet2

Hello, everyone. Just on a couple of days. I'm really enjoying the site. I am looking for a Tobias (pregibson) five string fretless bass if anyone knows of one for sale. Great site, sounds like a lot of good bass players here. I'm looking foward to learning more about different basses and styles of playing. I have already learned a few abbreviations, so I'm getting a good start on my education. lol

MJM

[quote name='minorprophet2' post='771990' date='Mar 11 2010, 07:11 PM']It does seem friendly! I'm originally from Southern Indiana, but just recently moved to Maysville, Kentucky. I live right beside the Ohio River and about two miles from a bridge that takes you to Aberdeen, OH.[/quote]

I'm in the [s]correct[/s] Scottish Aberdeen :brow: haha

welcome to Basschat the friendliest forum there is! Anything not just bass playing and its a real community on here too :)

Edited by Crazykiwi

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' date='Mar 11 2010, 10:19 PM' post='772122']
I'm in the [s]correct[/s] Scottish Aberdeen :brow: haha

Lol. I've never heard of it. Actually I never heard of Aberdeen, OH either until I moved this way. ha ha Maybe I'll get the chance to visit sometime. I'd love to visit England and Scotland. My last name is McKinney, so you never know, right? I may have some ancestors from Scotland. :)