Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just played a mad gig...

Rosh

Wow, just got back from a show in Newport (not wales!) and it was bloody brilliant! Had a couple of badly organised events that had put us on a low and I thought tonight was going to be much the same!

Got there thurs night to take gear/soundcheck even though half the equipment they said they'd have wasn't there! A few Skotti-tricks later and we're "rocking and rolling"!

So today we turn up at friday 7pm (doors open at 10pm) and there wasn't a soul in the nightclub, we were the ONLY people, no management, staff or anything so we set up and think "this will be gash".

Then we go out for chips come back and there's a MASSIVE queue to get in and ended up with a busy nightclub with people of all ages and drunkness dancing and cheering and clapping to all our tracks!

Sorry, just had to say I was having a good night

Over and out,

Skott, (the one fifth of Honeymoon Fresh who gets detained at airports.)

[quote name='RussFM' post='766561' date='Mar 6 2010, 11:55 PM']Not been there since it was Main Street years ago, but I've had family and friends live in Newport. Didn't know they'd ever had bands there! Must be going up-market![/quote]

Not upmarket, it's still the same Main Street :) It was a once-a-year kinda thing but it worked really well, I'd love to see it be regular! Good crowd!