Why become a member? ×

SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikhay77

BOTH SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Got a couple of cabs for sale,classic trace 1048 series 6 300watt 8 ohm cab(bottom cab in picture) great sound punchy and smooth,black tolex scuffed around edges,not sure on price but looking at thornys listings thinkin around £200 and a SWR mk1 goliath 400watt 8ohm 4x10 this is a tiny cab but with loads of bottom end with rear port and horn attenuator,around £220 ,forgot to take a pic of the grill but its cloth covered in great condition.Can post but their heavy so £40 each.Oh yeh,both on casters BOTH SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![attachment=43779:DSC_5025.jpg][attachment=43779:DSC_5025.jpg]

Edited by mikhay77

Yeh your right,did a side by side comparison the night I took the photos.The SWR was more efficient,ie louder with a more lows and highs than my trace 1048h,but the trace all round was slightly smoother.Hence shiftin on the swr and only gettin rid of the 1048 cause got another guitarist on board with another 4x12 so ran out of room in the Tranny,but keepin the 1048h

[quote name='mikhay77' post='761048' date='Mar 1 2010, 07:01 PM']Dimensions: 24"H x 14.5"W x 14.5"D in old money[/quote]

I'm probably missing something really obvious here, but how can two 10" speakers fit side by side into a box that is only 14.5" wide?! :)