Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Nordstrand Fatstacks 5 string set *SOLD*

These are brand new and never fitted.

I picked up these up last year thinking I would swap out the Nordy dual coils in one of my basses and replace them with these. However, I'm thinking I don't want the cost/hassle of butchering the guts of a perfectly good bass, to end up with something I potentially won't like as much as the DC's.

So to help fund another bass purchase, it probably makes sense to move these on.

£150 shipped in the UK

*NOW SOLD*

Edited by Gwilym

• 2 months later...

[quote name='robgo' post='849695' date='May 27 2010, 07:18 PM']I'd love to buy them, but you'll have to lower your price - they're only £220 new!![/quote]

from where? Bass Direct? £220 plus £7 quid shipping. So £227.

Mine are brand new in the box, pickups still sealed in the plastic bags. If you don't want to save yourself £27 on a new set thats fine by me. And I'll include postage/insurance.

Of course you could have always PM'd me an offer. However I think you should now go and read the the Basschat [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=19"]Rules and Guidelines for the Marketplace[/url]

which state quite specifically:

[quote]5. If you believe the price of the item is too cheap/expensive, then please PM the seller as to why. Do not ridicule or undermine the seller by posting how much you think it's worth or how much it can be gotten for elsewhere, the laws of supply and demand will determine if the item sells at that price.[/quote]

and then go and sit on the naughty step :)

thanks!

Edited by Gwilym

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Id love these for my new spector, not that theres owt wrong with the EMGS just wouldnt mind a bit more warmth, i think its 19mm so may just work!!bloomin spent up though, massive bargain ive got nordys in my jazz love em!!!

[quote name='SignsOfDelirium_bassist' post='1087492' date='Jan 13 2011, 12:54 AM']What're the dimensions? I'm thinking perhaps I could fit 'em to my LTD...probably not, but you never know :)[/quote]

[url="http://www.nordstrandpickups.com/bass-pickups/signature/"]The Nordstrand website[/url] state that....

"These pickups will fit as replacements for
Bartolini™ P 2 ( 5 string ) pickups . Dimensions are 4 . 25 " by 1 . 25 ". Standard spacing is
19 mm ctc at the bridge ."

Cheers
G

[quote name='Gwilym' post='1087572' date='Jan 13 2011, 08:30 AM'][url="http://www.nordstrandpickups.com/bass-pickups/signature/"]The Nordstrand website[/url] state that....

"These pickups will fit as replacements for
Bartolini™ P 2 ( 5 string ) pickups . Dimensions are 4 . 25 " by 1 . 25 ". Standard spacing is
19 mm ctc at the bridge ."

Cheers
G[/quote]

unfortunately too long for my spector :) these would be great in it!!!

• 2 weeks later...