Why become a member? ×

Aguilar 4x12 on ebay

JMT3781

[quote name='JMT3781' post='755409' date='Feb 23 2010, 08:16 PM']Not fair.. Aguilar 4x12 on ebay, just as a notice it someone buys it now for 300 quid...

Please someone give me a bad review to ease my pain :)

J[/quote]

Don't worry mate, I had one of these once and it was rubbish.

(Was that OK?)

Thanks mate, i feel much better :)
really need some cab(s)
i knew it was a bad idea to sell everything with no idea what to buy

[quote name='discreet' post='755416' date='Feb 23 2010, 08:18 PM']Don't worry mate, I had one of these once and it was rubbish.

(Was that OK?)[/quote]

Thats just mean.. i'll give you lift.. might leave you at a service station on the way then get the cab for myself lol!

was just looking at your 6x12, too big i think buddy, if you want to be rid of one of the aguilar cabs please gimme a shout, i'd even give you more than you paid on ebay, i just need a cab for the weekend lol

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='755507' date='Feb 23 2010, 09:15 PM']Wanna buy a Techamp 6x12? I just scored a GS412.

Mwahahaha

Also, really, you need a pair before they really open up. And a third just about kicks you into Doom:

Oh, and, er, does anyone wanna gimme a lift to Liverpool and back to Bristol?[/quote]

[quote name='JMT3781' post='755529' date='Feb 23 2010, 09:23 PM']Thats just mean.. i'll give you lift.. might leave you at a service station on the way then get the cab for myself lol!

was just looking at your 6x12, too big i think buddy, if you want to be rid of one of the aguilar cabs please gimme a shout, i'd even give you more than you paid on ebay, i just need a cab for the weekend lol[/quote]

GS4x12 = 45"H x 23.25"W x 17"D
Tech 6x12 = 43,3”H x 29”W x 16”D

Not that much difference in size really!

Got this come through yesterday.

My Matamp head came back from lending to JoeGarcia for recording an album at a little after 1am. There was some distressing temptation. Now I'm stuck at work. Had a speaker check running off my combo, that was room rattlingly loud.