Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Cab and Ashdown Head

aj5string

I'm putting out a feeler for trades for my rig.

Its a 1x15 Genz Benz Live cab - a brilliant cab, awesome sound and not too heavy. And an Ashdown ABM 300 Evo II head. A great combination together, you get that warm, retro Ashdowny sound, and when combined with a modern sounding cab, you get a great range of sounds making a truly versatile rig. Add to that the option to expand, a movable rig, and something that has been powerful enough for anything I've ever needed and its a winning unit.

Condition wise, the cab is immaculate - has been used, but always moved in its box so no scuffs at all. The head is mint save for some scuffing to the tolex. Neither have been pushed (never gone above 3/4 on the volume) and there are no nasty farts etc.

Trade wise, I'd like a giggable combo and some cash my way. Wanting at least £100 cash, and was thinking along the lines of an Ashdown ABM 2x10 combo? Something like that, but what have you got really.

Trades only (unless we could work out a 3 way trade) and due to size and weight, would need to meet up... I live in Devon, but could travel a bit to make a swap.

[attachment=43327:ABM300Head.jpg] [attachment=43328:LS115B.jpg]

[quote name='aj5string' post='754185' date='Feb 22 2010, 06:34 PM']I'm putting out a feeler for trades for my rig.

Its a 1x15 Genz Benz Live cab - a brilliant cab, awesome sound and not too heavy. And an Ashdown ABM 300 Evo II head. A great combination together, you get that warm, retro Ashdowny sound, and when combined with a modern sounding cab, you get a great range of sounds making a truly versatile rig. Add to that the option to expand, a movable rig, and something that has been powerful enough for anything I've ever needed and its a winning unit.

Condition wise, the cab is immaculate - has been used, but always moved in its box so no scuffs at all. The head is mint save for some scuffing to the tolex. Neither have been pushed (never gone above 3/4 on the volume) and there are no nasty farts etc.

Trade wise, I'd like a giggable combo and some cash my way. Wanting at least £100 cash, and was thinking along the lines of an Ashdown ABM 2x10 combo? Something like that, but what have you got really.

Trades only (unless we could work out a 3 way trade) and due to size and weight, would need to meet up... I live in Devon, but could travel a bit to make a swap.

[attachment=43327:ABM300Head.jpg] [attachment=43328:LS115B.jpg]

Would you fancy a Ashdown Five Fifteen Mini rig? 100W head with 210 cab, less than a month old, home use only, as new, boxes etc.[/quote]
EDIT: Now I see the ABM you talkin bout is lots of watts! Doh! Never mind

Edited by KiOgon

Hi - I potentially would, but I'd need a buyer for the head too, and something to buy... hence the invite for trades really. I can't be without a rig really.

HTH Alex.

[quote name='colin100' post='754286' date='Feb 22 2010, 07:48 PM']Thanks for the info Alex.

Are you interested in selling it on its own? It would be perfect :-) If you would sell it would you consider sending it by courier?

Cheers

Colin[/quote]