Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Status Graphite lined fretless neck for Jazz Bass

This neck was manufactured and fitted by Status Graphite to my 78 Jazz (see pic) approx. 10 years ago. I recently sold my Jazz so now don't have a home for this ultimate lined fretless neck. I had always intended on becoming an expert fretless player but unfortunately didn't have the time or ability to master it! The neck is in excellent condition (unfortunately the photos are not great) owing to light use. These necks new are £352.50 (un-fitted), so I'd like to get £175 for it without the Schaller 5547/*/CH machines and string tree or £225 as shown in the pics. Cash on collection only please. Cheers, Mark. (Harlow, Essex)

SOLD

Edited by Sparky Mark

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='752784' date='Feb 21 2010, 01:50 PM']Really no posting?
Does it have truss rod? Threaded inserts?[/quote]
There is a small cover which I believe gives access to a truss rod at the 'fat' end of the fingerboard, but I have never needed to undo or adjust it, as graphite necks are super rigid and the neck has remained stable since I bought it. It fixes with Status Graphite screws ( look like black self tappers to my eyes). I have four and a black heel plate which would go with the neck.
Cheers.

Edited by Sparky Mark

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='753134' date='Feb 21 2010, 07:30 PM']Mmmmm, could be intrested in this, a bit too rich for me right now, will take a look again in a few weeks!

Tony[/quote]

MB1. :)
Hi Tony!
....That was a bad knock on the head! :rolleyes:
...Take a look in a few weeks?...they dont hang about these!...and theyre not like buses either! :lol: