Why become a member? ×

ROSCOE BECK V FSonly *SOUND CLIP NOW*

baloubass45

Hello I sell my Roscoe beck V year 98 very mint codition with some modifications.

ORIGINAL SPEC:
- Fender Signature Roscoe Beck 5 string
- Color " Teal green " with matching headstock
- 22 fret, 2 special Humbucker created by Bill Lawrence, bridge special made by Gotoh whith string through body.
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone whuth push/pull, 1 switch 3 position for select bridge pickup or bridge+neck pickup or neck pickup, 2 mini switch for put pickups in simple or parallel or serie.
- Neck screwed in maple whith asymetric profile, fretboard in Pau-ferro.
- Sell whit fender deluxe hard case.
- Mint codition.

MODIFICATIONS:
- Bridge are replace for Hipshot single. Because one day when i adjust the intonation i broke a saddle and saw that it is a special bridge don't make any more thus impossible to find the part.
- Add a VOL now have VOL neck+VOL bridge+Tone simple(not push/pull)
- Electronics was wiring whith Mogami cable when i add the VOL by my local stringed-instrument maker.
- I put 2 string retainer Hipshot.
- For the aesthetics I have to change the buttons of potentiometer, that of the swhitch, as well as the pickguard.

The bass sound like a RBV, whith more precision whith the new bridge, and the sound control are more versatile.
I sell this bass because I wants to buy a Marcus Miller 5C, because having of it to try 2 in store and one in a GIG it's more adapted has what I make musically.
Any trade are considered.
I'm has available for any further information.

[attachment=43076:P1020941.JPG]

[attachment=43077:P1020942.JPG]

[attachment=43078:P1020943.JPG]

[attachment=43079:P1020944.JPG]

[attachment=43080:P1020945.JPG]

[attachment=43081:P1020946.JPG]

[attachment=43082:P1020947.JPG]

[attachment=43083:P1020948.JPG]

[attachment=43084:P1020949.JPG]

[attachment=43085:P1020950.JPG]

Edited by baloubass45

Wow, that's one properly sorted Roscoe Beck there! I owned and regularly gigged a sunburst RBV for several years myself, during which time I pretty much came to the same conclusion with the extra string tree, electronics and scratchplate. Some really well-chosen mods here that no doubt vastly improve an already great bass. That replacement bridge looks SO much better than the clunky standard one- I bet it weighs half as much too!

Good luck with the sale mate!