Why become a member? ×

WOW!!!!!

Conan

Worth watching...

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/tc-electronic-RH450-bass-amp-and-RS212-bass-cab_W0QQitemZ110495166831QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item19ba06716f#ht_500wt_975"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/tc-electronic-RH450-...6f#ht_500wt_975[/url]

If it ended right now you'd be right, but considering there's 3 days left to go I think the price is already quite high. Been watching it for a few days now, although it'll probably be reasonable, I don't think it'll be bargainous.

That seller has a nice Sandberg fretless going that I also can't afford! :)

[quote name='Maverick' post='750924' date='Feb 19 2010, 02:23 PM']If it ended right now you'd be right, but considering there's 3 days left to go I think the price is already quite high.[/quote]

Good point! I misread the time left as "3 hours"!! :rolleyes: :)

[quote name='Platypus' post='751704' date='Feb 20 2010, 12:24 PM']Well, guess you could call that a great price[/quote]

Just going off prices I can find in mainstream stores you could get the pair for £1200, so I guess The Bass Merchant might discount that and you would be getting full manufacturers warranty and delivery... not sure for the sake of of £100-£150 I'd take a used eBay item over a shop supplied new item! :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='751708' date='Feb 20 2010, 12:32 PM']Just going off prices I can find in mainstream stores you could get the pair for £1200, so I guess The Bass Merchant might discount that and you would be getting full manufacturers warranty and delivery... not sure for the sake of of £100-£150 I'd take a used eBay item over a shop supplied new item! :)[/quote]

Wat just messing when i said that, hadn't actually looked at the link and though he was looking for a grand for RH450!