Why become a member? ×

Bassballs and Uber metal, MXR flanger

Mr. Foxen

EHX Bassballs Nano, in box, funny/funky noises, normal boss power and dinky £35

Line 6 Uber Metal pedal, ridiculous metal sounds, loads of knobs, £32

MXR microflange

As much as I love playing Stormtroopin by Nugent with it, thats basically all I do whenever I switch it on. It is the early one, not the reissue, so has the mini jack power socket.

£65 posted, not sure it isn't collectible cause its old, but that's about what it owes me.

Will include post with price

Edited by Mr. Foxen

[quote name='davidmpires' post='747085' date='Feb 16 2010, 12:13 PM']Would you consider a trade with a spector tone pump? I'm interested in some bass balls :)[/quote]

That an on board preamp, or the in a box version? I don't have any need for either really, someone might be after it though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='806182' date='Apr 14 2010, 04:07 PM']Bump. Just been given notice from my job.[/quote]

"How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, sh*t, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" Charles Bukowski

:) :rolleyes: