Why become a member? ×

MightyMite neck

Cygnus x-1

I have a bitsa bass (Jazz) with a Mighty Mite neck (Maple board), although I didn't buy and fit it, it was on the bass when I got it. I have to say, for the money it's really good. It seems well made, with nice grain pattern and nice fretwork, although mine apparently had some minor fretwork done on it and it plays like a dream. There are a couple of slightly worn areas at the end of the fretboardm but then the whole bass is kind of well used.

To sum up, I'd say the quality is better than Fender made in Mexico, but not as good as Fender Japan.

Hope that helps?

I've just had a Mighty Mite neck put on my Marcus Miller Jazz and it's excellent, really nice and comfy to play with the satin finish. The only issue I had was that the heel of the neck was too big for the neck pocket on the body, so I had to have a tech widen the pocket to take the neck. There were a few sharp fret ends and the tuner holes were slightly too big for the Hipshot bushings I had, but they're great necks and a total bargain to boot.