Why become a member? ×

For Sale Valenti no 70 super jazz

richardd

I Have only just taken delivery of this amazing Bass a few weeks ago, two day's after (sods law) I was offered back no 42 which I had made for me a couple or so years ago,and I should never have sold,anyway two owners later and I have got it back, never to go again :) So I am offering for sale Valenti no70 in mint condition no marks or dings finished in 59 sunburst with Nordy Big Single Pickups and an Aguilar 1 preamp, wich runs on 18volts, so loads of headroom , if you have never tried one of Nino's Basses you in for a treat,this is a stunning looking bass and you are very welcome to call in for a coffee and a blast.It of course comes with a light weight case,ie Sadowsky/Nash.Price wise this cost me $1800 pus shipping plus duty plus Parcelforces 13quid all in about $2300 equals about £1500.So No Trades. Cash or PayPal at buyers cost.will ship anywhere For £1100 ( by the way a long wait for a new one of these Baby's) :rolleyes:

[attachment=42143:Valenti_no70.jpg]

[attachment=42144:no70a.jpg]

SOLD

Will Get more Pic's up during the week

Edited by richardd

Dont see many Valentis with a natural headstock. it looks great on this one.
from my experience with Valenti basses,the construction,playability and tone are straight out of the top drawer
good luck with the sale

btw can I please have first dibs on #42 if you ever sell (I've missed it too!)