Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro4; Flamed maple and immaculate

jmanfunk

Hello folks,

I'm looking to trade my 2004 Euro for a five string. Condition of the bass is immaculate; no dings, dents or discolouration of the gold hardware. It's also recently returned from the Gallery in London where Martin and co. carried out a full set-up and fretstone. Martin recommended the fretstone to achieve the kind of action I wanted. The action is fantastic and the fretwork is flawless; very low and no fret buzz. Bass has also been recently strung with a set of Elixirs.

This was one of the last solid maple ones they made before the switch to the LX model and they had a $500 premium at that time. It'll also come with a heavy duty Warwick flightcase which is also in excellent condition

Trade wise, I'm very open. Only pre-requisites are for a 34" scale and 18mm or less string spacing. High on the list would be-

[list]
[*]Sei
[*]Shuker
[*]overwater
[*]Warwick
[*]maybe even a musicman
[/list]

I can add cash for the right bass also. If you have any five string for trade, by all means run it by me. I'm based in North London.

[i][b]TRADED
[/b][/i]
All the best,

Jay.

Edited by jmanfunk

Cheers for the compliments guys. The flaming on the maple really pops in the right light and the high gloss finish is just the icing on the cake.

Some interesting trade offers so far; keep 'em coming. :)

Jay.

Edited by jmanfunk