Why become a member? ×

Epiphone T-Bird Pro

bassix

So, after the resounding failure of selling/swapping my Classic Vibe P I'm now offering my 6 months old 4 String Epiphone T-Bird Pro. Lovely bass, brand spanking new condition and comes with a Epiphone hardcase. I have made one modification which is to move the strap button to the back to solve the neck dive problem. In terms of trades I'm looking for a Jazz or MM to get a bit more tonal variety but will consider others if it fufills this criteria. If you fancy this but have a nice bass to trade I will consider throwing some money in...

Edited by bassix

[quote name='spaz91' post='738458' date='Feb 7 2010, 09:02 PM']I probably offered it on the other thread too but would you be interested in a Kramer Focus 7000? Its a JV Fender ripoff from the 80s. Essentially a passive precision bass with a humbucker/soapbar at the bridge (with phase switch).[/quote]

Not really what I'm after mate.

• 3 weeks later...

I am thinking that the T bird pro has better pickups than the standard T bird?
I have the standard and love it, i did the straplock move to behind the neck to sort the balance problem and it works a treat.
I Will be showing this thread to our lass tonight as a "Its my birthday soon. Please.......i will do the washing if you buy me it" might come into play.......

Well the key difference between the two is that this is Active whilst yours will be Passive. The bass is of a generally higher standard build quality than the standard T-Birds and IMO the pickups are a step up too.

Give her the old puppy dog eyes, how could she possibly resist?!? :)

• 1 month later...

Hmm, trade for an Ibanez SRX08 ltd? quite similar to the epi but with a 24 fret neck and really easy upper fret access. The 2 band eq is really powerful, lets you dial in a really warm growly town reminiscent of a split p on the bridge, or quite a harsh trebly solo sound on the bridge, quite reminiscent of a soloed jazz pickup.

Drop me a line, I can record a little demo if you want but it won't be anything special playing or recording wise :)

Sexy? Don't suppose a red sparkle Bass Collection SB441 would float your boat would it?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=85196&st=0&gopid=827696&#entry827696"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry827696[/url]