Why become a member? ×

Vintage Fender Bass Bits - More Added!

Jebo1

Hi everyone,

I have had another clear out of my store room after moving, and have decided to clear a load of stuff out, I also have 2 more boxes which I'm clearing so I thought I'd see whether anyone is interested in this stuff. I've got pictures of it all, and will send (Tuesday) if you PM me. Thanks, Lawrie

1974 'fully loaded' Fender Precision, no bridge, orig pickguard and pickups. £550
1977 Fender Precision fretless neck. 'A' width, immaculate condition, hence price - £300
1974 Fender Tuners, ferrules and screws £100
1974 Neckplate and screws £80
1972 Fender Jazz Covers + Screws £100
1973 Bridge Cover + screws + orig mute £65
73 Pot £20
76 Pots £45
83 Cloth Wired USA Precision Pickups £45
Random 70's Precision Pickups £15
Switchcraft 70's jacks (various, cloth wired, plastic wired and no wiring) £12 each
Late 70's Fender 'F' Neckplate £20
1973 Fender Case (bit batterred) £65
Reissue Precision Covers £15
Badass Bridge £35

I've got some more stuff to add now:

1979 Fender Maple Neck, fretted in great condition. £300
1983 Fender Elite Precision Body - Sunburst - Ace condition! £150
Fender 62' Reissue Kluson tuners, bushings + screws £50
Fender 62 Reissue Precision Pickups - £40
1976 Fender Pickguard - somewhat altered £35

Nearly new Badass Bridge £40

This is the major stuff I can remember off the top of my head, I'll update tomorrow with the 60 or so other bits. I've got more, just give me time...

Let me know if you're interested people!

Cheers.

Edited by Jebo1

Hi Chris, I've already had someone reserve the case, and the tuners as well, but you're second on my list if he doesn't want it!

Cheers, and I hope you are well, and hope you're chopping and changing as much as I am with basses :-)

[quote name='Jebo1' post='80735' date='Oct 29 2007, 11:27 AM']Hi Chris, I've already had someone reserve the case, and the tuners as well, but you're second on my list if he doesn't want it!

Cheers, and I hope you are well, and hope you're chopping and changing as much as I am with basses :-)[/quote]

Thanks Lawrie, let me know if he doesn't want it. My '73 looks a bit odd in a new case!
Chris

[quote name='HarryPotter' post='80880' date='Oct 29 2007, 05:21 PM']1974 'fully loaded' Fender Precision, no bridge, orig pickguard and pickups. £550

Pictures please.

TIA[/quote]

I think if I remember Lawrie's previous thread, the word 'body' might be missing from the above. If not, it's the bargain of the year :)

Err yes, everyone was right, it is just the body. Otherwise I would be going mad in my selling splurge :-)

Anyway, a few pics of the Fender body as requested. Anyone who wants to see it can come down, and we can throw a new neck on there and get her working!

Lawrie