Why become a member? ×

Brand New Ashdown Mag 810 - TRADED

Delberthot

OK, the lure of the Trace 4x12" on here is too much so I've decided to put my brand new ashdown mag 8x10" up for sale here for as long as the Trace cab is available.

This is the brand new model and as far as I can see, isn't even available to buy yet as every store I've looked at are still selling the one with the blue drivers.

This cab runs at 4ohms and is rated at 800w. It features both speakon and 1/4" jacks on the back. handles on the side and at the the back and tilts back so it can be wheeled on its large fixed wheels.

This is the Evo II model so instead of the usual metal grill it has a more vintage black cloth grill which is removable. the logo can also be removed as well for the steath look.

I cannot work out how much this new version will cost as I cannot find any online so I am offering this for sale here for £330. I can deliver it for the cost of fuel, a coffee and a bikky. I've looked into postage and the cheapest I can find it for is about £75 so me coming to you or you coming to me is going to be the best option.

This cab hasn't even been taken outside let alone gigged. I've only used it at home listening levels so its as mint as mint can be.

Edited by Delberthot

If you're looking for the complete transportable rig then I'd include my Hartke LH500, complete with brand new rack bag, speaker cable, power cable and brand new heavy duty 3 wheeled trolley for negotiating stairs all for £550. the rack bag, trolley and speaker cable, like the cab have not been out of my house since I bought them a couple of weeks ago.

I would rather not sell the Hartke and will only sell the cab on its own or with the amp so please don't ask me how much the amp is on its own.

The bass in the picture is not for sale although I am noted for making impulse choices - the only way right now you'd get me to part with my bass is if you offered me a straight swap for a 5 string Stingray in black or lava pearl.